Do you want to widen your Mafia Wars 2 criminal empire? Let us guide you on how to expand your turf and increase your ever growing criminal activities within the game! The bigger your Mafia Wars 2 turf expansion, the more power you can project on your rivals. It’s not always about who’s got the bigger gun
Why do we need to expand?
The importance of Mafia Wars 2 turf expansion is to basically give you more access to buildings and room to work on within your city. You’ll find it more pleasing to have more space rather than a cramp up building and workers in tight spaces which will eventually result in headaches when its time to collect.
- Each expansion adds one more building you can construct
- The more structures you make, the more product and cash you can collect (based on what building you construct)
- More room to be creative and artistic
- More room to avoid overlapping of buildings and workers (you can evenly space them)
- This is actually a good way to spend money when your sitting on a large amount the bank could not protect
- Expansions has its secrets, hidden are gun safes that you can unlock
What do we need to expand?
Before we can start to expand your Mafia Wars 2 turf, there are a couple of things you need to know and prepare.
1. Are you financially capable?
Turf expansion requires a lot of money. Only at start, it may mean to be little but as time goes, the more Mafia Wars 2 expansions you make, the steeper the price gets.
2. Your street credibility
A number of Mafia Wars 2 street cred is another requirement before you can start to expand on your turf within the game. These can be easily be obtained by:
- Finishing certain missions within the game
- Killing Mafia Wars 2 sub-bosses, bosses
- Sent through as gifts from your neighbors
- Buying with Gold Bars
Ready to expand
Once you have the two requirements prepared, it’s time to we expand your turf. Let’s look on the details on how we can expand:
- Make sure your on your home turf to access the expansions menu
- Click on the “Marketplace” icon, a new menu will pop out
- Move on to the “Expansions” tab found on the menu
- It should display the cost of your new expansion as well as the street cred purchase in Gold Bars
- Click on “Buy” on Turf Expansion
- A movable box should appear bearing the red color as it’s border
- Move the box over to an unexplored corner or side of your turf, you can distinguish it easily since it is in a transparent dark color
- Once the movable box starts to change it’s color into green, you are eligible to expand on that empty highlighted lot
- Clicking on it will expand the chosen highlighted dark area
- Area should now ready to be occupied by either your structures or workers
- You should also receive a +1 building notification, this means you have increased your total number of max structures you can build
- Max Structures applies to production, casino’s, energy stations, parts factories and some unique building that can only be built once such as the armory, gun shop, garage, workshop, bank and warehouse also take up building.
Now with your expansions done, you can rack up some serious product and a steady flow of cash based on the buildings you have constructed over them. Just remember that you still need to be active enough to collect or repair these buildings in case of robberies.
Feel free to drop a line for comments, suggestions and clarifications, on How to expand your turf in Mafia Wars 2, thank you!
Incoming search terms:
- how to earn gold in mafia wars 2
- how to get gold mafia wars 2
- how to get free gold in mafia wars 2
- mafia wars 2 free gold
- mafia wars 2 more production
- how to get free gold on mafia wars 2
- how to get more gold in mafia wars 2