How To Use The Consignment “Sell” Tab
Before you can start selling off your items using the Eligium PH consignment menu, locate the “Sell” tab and switch the vending menu.
The “Sell” Interface
- Trading Item Box – This is where you place the desired item / equipment you want to sell. Below you can also see the duration of how long the item is listed.
- Price – This is where players can input the price of the desired item to be listed.
- Confirm Button – Will list the item or equipment on sale for everyone to view.
- The Consignment Box – A large part of the “Sell” containing the list of items you are currently consigning. The Consignment Box contains the following info:
> Item Name: Name of the item or equipment sold
> Time Remaining: Displays the number of hours the consigned item is up for sale.
> Price – Price of the item you are currently selling
> Status – Displays the current status of the consigned item.
- Take Gold – Takes gold of a single item sold.
- Take All Gold – Takes the gold of all items sold.
- Cancel Auction – Cancels the current item being consigned
- Cancel All – Retrieves all items that have expired (not sold) back into your inventory space.
Selling Status Of Consigned Items
- On Sell (Blue) – The consigned item is actively listed.
- Expired (Yellow) – The consigned item is unsold and inactively listed.
- Sold (Dark Orange) – The consigned item was successfully sold.
How To Put Up Items For Sale:
- Open the consignment menu and switch to the “Sell” tab.
- Open the inventory / bag menu (shortcut “B”). Locate the desired item or equipment to be put up on sale (remember you cannot add items directly from your warehouse, it must be from your bag).
- Drag the desired equipment into the “Trading Item Box”.
- Enter the price of item to be sold in the price box.
- Click on the confirm box to actively put the item on consignment.
- This allows the item to be viewed by anyone on your faction.
How To Claim Sold Items:
- Check regularly on your consignment menu on the status of the goods being sold.
- Once the status of an item is marked “Sold” (colored dark orange) you can now pick up the amount of gold from your listed price.
- To retrieve a single item sale, click on the particular item and click on “Take Gold”.
- To retrieve all the gold on multiple items sold, select “Take All Gold”.
- Funds from the item sold will now be transferred into your bag.
How To Claim and Relist Items Unsold:
- Check if the listed item on sale has already expired (Colored yellow).
- To re-list an item, players should cancel the auction first.
- Click on cancel all to retrieve the items back into your inventory space.
- Make sure you have at least 12 slots free on your bag to reclaim items.
- Repeat the process on “How To Put Up Items For Sale” to actively re-list.
I Can’t Put Items On Sale!
Poorly understood, some items in the game cannot be listed into the consignment menu. It’s a matter of doing a little trial and error, to see if you can a particular item.
Some instances where you cannot sell an item:
- You just currently bought the item using the consignment menu. Please allow 24 hours before you can actively re-list the item on sale or trade with other players.
- Most of the equipment marked “Elite” can’t be listed
- Soul of Augmentation (any part) cannot yet be listed on consignment.
- Make sure the item you want to list isn’t marked “Untradeable”. This usual for items received from quests.
Eligium PH Wiki
This completes our extensive guide on “How To Use The Eligium PH Consignment System”. Leave us a comment! We’ll be glad to hear from you. Don’t forget to visit our GamerVilla Eligium PH Site for more articles, tips and guides!
Incoming search terms:
- eligium cape of flourishes
- eligium how to put item on consignment
- how to sell in the consignment in eligium
- eligium cant put consignment
- eligium cant put in consignment
- eligium faction war guide
- the item cannot be put on shelves eligium