Moving on from the previous article How to know your current level in Mafia Wars 2, let’s now get to basics on How To Spot Your Rival’s Level in Mafia Wars 2. The simple idea could save your Mafia Wars 2 Character life There are a few ways to spot your Mafia Wars Rival level, although not nearly as detailed in comparison to your own level, it’s still important to have a general idea on who your dealing with.
How to determine your opponent’s level
Rivals That Can Be Found On:
- Your Home Turf
- Your Rivals’ Turf
- Your Crews’ Turf
- The Fight Arena
- Yellow Thunderbolt and a Numerical Value – This means the energy needed on each attack made on the rival
- Below shows the Rival’s name
- Bones and Color – The level of difficulty, click Mafia Wars 2 Bones and Crossbones for more information
- A Facebook primary photo of your rival
- Star with a Numerical value inside – This is your Mafia Wars 2 Rival Level
On The Rival Menu Tab
Click on the Mafia Wars 2 Rivals tab to access the list of players who went offensive or people you previously attacked.
- The above text is your Mafia Wars 2 Rivals Name
- An image on this Facebook primary photo
- A shield sign with no importance
- Star with numerical value – This is your Mafia Wars 2 Rival’s Level
How to access rivals menu?
1. Click on the silver skull icon.
2. It should open up a tab more like your crew menu, except for a few details.
3. Click on recent for a list of rivals who just newly visited your turf or rivals you attacked on arena’s.
4. Clicking on marked, gives you access to rivals you have paid attention to, or simply remembered to be able to get some payback.
5. Click on rival portraits, this will open a menu on the different actions you can perform.
6. Click mark if you want to remember them.
Now done with How To Spot Your Rival’s Level in Mafia Wars 2, let’s go learn about How To Level up your Mafia Wars 2 character on the next article