Tired of carrying heavy loads of goods on your bag? Let’s set up shop on the streets of Sky City! Learn how to sell items on Age Of Titans and earn gold while you’re away!
Turn Yourself Into A Vending Machine
The ability to set up your own shop in Age of Titans is one key feature in the game. This allows players to earn extra income in the game while they are away by vending the different items that they own. It takes only just a few minutes and a little eye catching shop name to shift your character into Age of Titans vending mode.
Lets Set Up Shop!
Follow the simple steps to get your very own shop setup in the game. Don’t forget, be careful with the prices you give out on your items! It might be too good to be true or give you a headache once you realize you’ve placed the wrong price!
- Open your bag menu by pressing the shortcut key “B” on your keyboard.
- Right below the last row of boxes, you will find a column of small menus.
- Click on “Vend” to start up the vending process.
- A small pop-up would appear informing you about the designated market area and the tax involved in each sale you make.
- Click “OK” to set up the items you want to vend
- A new pop-up should appear, a close resemblance of your bag menu
- With your bag menu open and the new pop-up vending menu, drag items you want to sell from your bag into the empty slots on the vending menu.
- Once placed on an empty slot on the vending menu, a small pop-up will appear in which you are able to manipulate the price and quantity to be sold.
- Upon deciding the price and quantity, click “OK”.
- This should now be registered on your vending menu and is accessible to potential buyers in the game once you start vending.
- Repeat the process for other items you want to vend.
- You will have exactly 20 boxes in which you can fill up with your goods.
- To correct an error before you vend, simply highlight the item and choose “Remove” to stop vending that particular item.
- Once you have everything in place and ready, double check the price by clicking on the items you’ve placed. (Clicking on the item will show you the current price you’ve placed).
- Once your satisfied, Simply click on “VEND” to start selling to other players in the game!
- To check who bought and how much or many, click on “Check sales history”.
- This will pop-up a small menu in which you can review who bought your items.
- To stop vending click on “END”
Where to vend?
You can only start your own vending shop in specific places. To maximize the the chances of having high sales, it is wise to vend on highly populated areas such as Sky City.
Name Your Shop!
One great way to attract potential customers is to name your shop well. Try to advertise what type of goods you are selling, may it be “Divine”, “Lvl 40″ and so on. People always check out those shops with attractive names first before others.
Vending Tips and Benefits
Here’s a few vending tips that you might find usefull
- Don’t Overprice, this is one factor that usually gets ignored by players who have a general idea of the market.
- Alsk the value of an item before you sell. Talking to your friends will give you an idea on how you will price your goods.
- Only sell green, yellow or gold, violet, orange (if your that lucky) items. This is generally what people are looking for, the rest is disregarded as trash.
- Find a good spot to vend
- Vending will increase your auto-attack system timer (this is used to automate your battles in a touch of a button)
More Age Of Titan Guides?
Congratulations! that concludes our how to sell items on Age Of Titans guide. Searching for more Age of Titans Guides? Don’t forget to Check out our GamerVilla Age of Titans database. For comments and suggestions, leave a line! we’ll be glad to hear from you.
Incoming search terms:
- how to sell items in age of titans
- age of titans item guide
- age of titans how to sell items
- how to sell item in age of titans
- age of titans how to sell
- age of titans legionnaire set
- how to sell age of titans
- age of titans how to sell item
- age of titans photos
- how to sell item on age of titans