Can’t appraise items? Don’t know how? No worries! Learn with ease on our “How To Identify Equipment In Eligium PH” guide and experience the excitement of appraising items, the hidden surprises await!
At some point, a player would bump into pieces of grayed out equipment in Eligium PH. New players instantly put into mind, where is the appraisal NPC? Upon seeing the “Unaccountified” remark. Traditionally in most games, equipment identification or appraisal is always done by way of NPC (non-player character) but in Eligium PH, you are given the freedom to do so anywhere and anytime! The catch is, if you happen to carry the materials needed
Why Appraise Equipment?
Item appraisal is more like playing a game of chance, either you win big or end up with junk. The best advice I can give out to players is to “Appraise” only necessary equipment. Why? Because it’s rather costly to keep on appraising items which you can’t even use but, that is just my own point of view. Who knows, you might just end up appraising something worth to sell to other players.
What Do We Need To Appraise Equipment?
In order to appraise or identify equipment, players need to bear in mind two things:
1. Identification Stones
2. Knowledge Points
What Are Identification Stones?
Identification stones come in three main forms, namely:
1. Armor Identification Stone
2. Weapon Identification Stone
3. Trinket Identification Stone
Hold on, it doesn’t end there. These stones vary in level, so it’s best to take note by viewing what they are capable of “appraising”. For example:
1. Weapon Identification Stone Level 1-30
* This means that you can only appraise or identify weapons that are between level 1-30. Any weapons exceeding level 30 can’t be appraised or identified, players will have to obtain a higher weapon identification stone. Whether you are trying to appraise or identify armor or trinkets, the concept remains the same.
Aside from appraisal stones, players need to keep in check on the number of “Knowledge points” they have. These points are gained through various activities in the game; they can also be obtained from monster drops.
Ways To Obtain Knowledge Points:
1. Finishing Quests
2. Participating in some daily events
3. Reading scrolls (You can randomly find this from elites, bosses)
How To Read Scrolls?
To read scrolls from monster drops, simply:
1. Locate the scroll on your inventory or bag space
2. Once you find the scroll, right click and automatically you will gain some knowledge points.
How Much Knowledge Points Do I Have?
To get a glimpse of the number of knowledge points you currently have, follow:
1. Open your character menu, shortcut key “C”.
2. Notice you will find what you character is currently wearing; you need to expand the view to get more details.
3. Locate the “Arrow” key to expand the view. (Check the middle right corner of the menu)
4. Click on the arrow key to expand.
5. Once you expanded your view, you will now be able to find 3 different tabs (Just on top of the expanded menu) in which to switch.
6. Each tab contains the different details about your character.
7. Click on the 3rd tab to access the information about the current knowledge points you have.
How To Appraise Equipment?
1. Check first the level of equipment to be appraised.
2. Locate the appropriate identification stone to be used on your inventory.
3. Simply “right click” on the appropriate identification stone.
4. You will notice that the cursor has changed into a magic wand.
5. Move the wand over the appropriate equipment to be appraised.
6. Click on the equipment and confirm the appraisal
7. Once done, the identification l stone and the corresponding knowledge points will be used up.
8. The equipment’s quality, basic stats, options will now be revealed, Goodluck!
Eligium PH Wiki
We wish you all the luck in finding what you seek! We hope you enjoyed our guide on: How To Identify Equipment In Eligium PH. Leave us a comment! We’ll be glad to hear from you. Don’t forget to visit our GamerVilla Eligium PH Site for more articles, tips and guides!
Incoming search terms:
- eligium weapon identification stone
- eligium accountentification stone
- eligium stone of accountentification
- best job for eligium ph
- how to use weapon identification stone in eligium
- eligium ice mage skills
- Strongest class in eligium
- mage guide eliguim