Looking for magic powders to feed your immature Eligium PH mount? Look no further, your right on the fence with our How To Get Eligium PH Magic Powders guide! You’ll easily be learning the ropes and at the same time, keeping up with your immature pet’s appetite.
Green Powdered Milk?
Out of curiosity, it still remains a mystery for me on why immature pets have such weird taste in food preference, the Eligium PH magic powders. Usually the games Iv’ed played that involves pets are nourished with common food such as fruits, meat or vegetables. This whole new form of feeding, makes the gaming experience more intriguing and mysterious (Imagining a pet “Hulk”) for players like me.
What Are Magic Powders?
Magic powders in Eligium PH are currently used in the game to:
- Feed Immature Pet Mounts
- Used in crafting (combining craftsman stones to produce another type of stone)
The Different Levels / Types of Eligium PH Magic Powders:
- Junior Magic Powder (I)
- Intermediate Magic Powder (II)
- Senior Magic Powder (III)
How To Get Eligium PH Magic Powders?
Magic powders can easily be obtained through the the following methods:
- Disassembling of Equipment (note: not all types of equipment can be disassembled)
> Learn More On : [ How To Disassemble Equipment In Eligium PH ]
- Buying it from other people by way of trading.
> Learn More On: [ How To Trade In Eligium PH ]
- Purchasing it in the consignment (Auctions) menu.
> Learn More On : [ How To Consign Items On Eligium PH ]
Upgrading Of Magic Powders
Whether your feeding your pet mount or crafting, it is equally important to learn how to upgrade magic powders in the game. Here are some tips on how to upgrade magic powder in Eligium PH:
Things To Remember:
- The most basic form is the “Junior Magic Powder”.
- Junior magic powders is the commonly found from disassembling equipment, although it is still possible to get a higher ranking magic powder.
The Magic Powder Formula
- Intermediate Magic Powder
- 5 Junior Magic Powders can create 1 intermediate magic powder
- Senior Magic Powder
- 5 Intermediate Magic Powders can create 1 senior magic powder
How To Upgrade Magic Powders?
First of all, Make sure you have the required items in your inventory or bag space. (Check the formula above)
- Travel to your main city (Sanctia or Honorhold) or any city which has a potion merchant.
- Locate the potion merchant (this differs on each map).
- Talk to the potion merchant and select the “Upgrade of the magic powder” option.
- This should open up a menu where you can select the type of magic powder to be upgraded.
- Select by clicking on the desired (Intermediate or Senior) option.
- Remember that it takes 5 junior magic powders to create 1 intermediate magic powder and 5 intermediate magic powders for 1 senior magic powder.
- To start the upgrade, click on the “Make” button just right below the menu.
- You can also specify the number of magic powders to create, simply input the desired amount. (Make sure you have enough required magic powders!)
- You can also convert all of the junior magic powders you have by clicking the “All” button.
- Once you pressed “Make”, you should see a progress bar (labelled manufacturing) for each upgrade you will perform.
- Wait for it to finish completely, don’t make unnecessary movements for it will cancel the upgrade.
- When your done, you can check your newly upgraded magic powder in your bag or inventory space.
Eligium PH Wiki
This completes our How To Get Eligium PH Magic Powders guide. Leave us a comment! We’ll be glad to hear from you. Don’t forget to visit our GamerVilla Eligium PH Site for more articles, tips and guides!
Incoming search terms:
- eligium magic pet
- craftsman stone eligium
- kawaii hunter eligium
- eligium craftsman stone
- eligium kawaii hunter guide
- junior magic powder eligium
- how to make senior magic powder eligium
- how to make craftsman stone in eligium
- eligium how to make magic beast
- magic pet guide eligium