Getting those annoying repetitive system messages from your hungry pet mount? Don’t know what or How To Feed Your Mature Mount In Eligium PH? Fling into our guide and you’ll be keeping your pet mount in top condition in no time!
The Maturity Stage
Upon reaching the most anticipated age of puberty and maturation, the mature Eligium PH mount is now capable of serving its owner, as it’s master. All the hard work players put into securing the wellness and development of the pet mount can now be augmented all together, making master and pet as one. Players will gain a huge advantage all over the dangers that surrounds the land; they can easily topple down rivals specially those who have neglected the welfare of their pets; travel with ease or simply escape from dangers. Truly, the Eligium PH mature pet mount is an example that symbolizes power.
The Foreseeable Pet Need
At some point, players will still have to take a little bit of time to maintain the strength of its mature pet mount. However, this does not require the much needed attention, compared to its earlier immature stage. A mature mount need to be fed on a timely basis, depending on use (time spent online with the pet mount active or equipped).
Master, I’m Hungry.
Let’s now go through the basics on how to feed your Eligium PH mature pet mount:
How To Tell My Pet Mount Is Hungry?
To determine if a pet mount is hungry and ready to eat:
- System Notification
- This is marked by an exclamation point right in the middle and above your skill/action bar of the game interface. Yes, your mount will communicate or talk to you on the need to be fed!
- Checking your character menu (shortcut key “C”).
- This will open up your character menu sheet and from there simply highlight on the mount to view its durability (stamina).
- Opening up your inventory menu and clicking on the “Mount” button.
- This opens up a menu where you can view the current status of your pet mount’s durability (stamina) and other vital information.
What To Feed Your Mature Mount In Eligium PH?
Feeding mature pet mounts requires:
- Normal Mount Nutrient
- Costs 1,000 gold coins and restores 3 durability (stamina) points
- Tasty Mount Nutrient
- Costs 2000 gold coins and restores 6 durability (stamina) points
- Delicious Mount Nutrient
- Costs 4000 gold coins and restores 10 durability (stamina) points.
Where To Get Pet Mount Nutrient?
The pet mount keeper is responsible of producing the much needed pet food required for your mature mount. It is still not possible to craft your own mature pet mount food in Eligium PH. The location of the pet mount keeper depends on the faction you are associated with, check your map to locate the merchant.
How to feed your mature mount?
- Make sure your pet mount is hungry or has the durability of (2/10 or lower). You cant force feeding’s if your pet mount feels full.
- Locate the pet mount keeper on your respective home cities (Sanctia or Honorhold).
- Purchase the desired nutrient type and amount from the pet mount keeper.
- Open up your inventory or bag menu
- Click on “Mount” found on the lower part of the menu, to access the mount interface
- You should find a smaller portrait of your pet mount below the menu and an empty box beside it.
- Presuming you have purchased the desired nutrient, open you bag menu (if you closed it) and locate the pet mount nutrient bought.
- Drag the nutrient and place it into the box right beside the small pet mount portrait.
- Click on “Feed” button to replenish the durability (stamina) of your pet mount.
Can I Automatically Feed My Pet Mount?
Yes, it is possible to set your pet mount’s feeding automatically. Simply follow the steps:
- On your pet mount menu, click on the “Auto-Feed” option
- This will automatically place a pet nutrient that is found in your inventory or bag space.
- After that, you can simply close the menu. This will automatically consume 1 pet nutrient in your bag, once the pet is hungry.
- Remember that once your changed servers or logged off and back in, you have to repeat this option in order to feed automatically.
- If you plant stay long online (BOT MODE) then try to purchase enough nutrients to keep your mount well fed.
Eligium PH Wiki
This sums out our basic How To Feed Your Mature Mount In Eligium PH guide. Leave us a comment! We’ll be glad to hear from you. Don’t forget to visit our GamerVilla Eligium PH Site for more articles, tips and guides!
Incoming search terms:
- cant login to eligium ph server
- cara mendapatkan food mount eligium
- eligium mount hotkey
- eligium shortcut for riding mount
- eligium shortkey for riding mount
- hot key mount in eligium