Have you fed your hungry immature mount lately? Know the basics on How To Feed An Immature Mount In Eligium PH and learn the different types of food your pet mount likes!
The Immature Mount
After the short period of hatching your Eligium PH pet mount egg marks the 2nd phase of it’s development, the immature mount. The Eligium PH immature mount is just like any of our real pets at home that needs to be taken cared of and fed, in order for it to grow and mature.
What To Feed Your Immature Eligium PH Mount
Unlike a mature mount, the immature Eligium PH mount requires a special kind of pet food to satisfy it’s hunger. Players will have to feed young pets with Eligium PH Senior Magic Powders.
Eligium PH Magic powders comes in 3 different levels or forms, namely:
- Junior Magic Powder (I)
- Intermediate Magic Powder (II)
- Senior Magic Powder (III)
Learn More On:
Once you have your immature mount equipped, your pet will take an hour or so for it to become hungry (This depends on the durability also). The lower the durability (Stamina) of your pet, the quicker it is to become hungry. Once your pet is ready to be fed, you will receive a system notification (Marked with an exclamation point). Simply select one of the options of either feeding the pet or talking to it later (ignoring it).
Don’t worry if you can’t feed your pet right away, even if the durability goes down to 0/10, you immature pet mount won’t run away. It just stays idle and consistently reminds you from time to time.
How To Feed Immature Mount
- If you ignored the system alert that your mount needs to be fed, simply open your inventory menu using the shortcut key “B”
- Once opened, look into the lower part of the menu and find the [Mount] button.
- Click on it to open your pet mount menu
- Once opened, you should notice some boxes below and the mount type of food your mount needs.
- You are required to feed immature mounts with “Senior Magic Powders”
- For a single feeding you will need 5 senior magic powders
- Make sure you have the magic powders in your bag space or inventory
- The pet food shown in the box should now be marked 5/5, you can’t feed your pet partially (2/5 and so on).
- To feed simply click on the feed button
- Congratulations! You have now fed your immature pet!
- Once fed, your pet will begin to grow (Adds a +) and replenish the durability (stamina) of your mount.
- Remember that after reaching a +10 immature mount, it takes only 1 more feeding for it to become mature and functional.
- Immature mounts have no function, so having them equipped will yield no bonuses. Only mature mounts can augment its bonus attributes into your character, when equipped.
Other Materials You Can Combine When Feeding
Aside from the basic immature pet food, you can also combine your feedings with other items to enhance the growth of your pet mount.
Items you can combine:
- Immature Rebirth Potions
- Immature Amplification Potions (increases the chance of higher growth potential on attributes)
- Wisdom Potions (Has a chance to unlock certain hidden random abilities)
Learn More On: [ How To Increase Eligium PH Mount Attributes ]
Eligium PH Wiki
This wraps up our How To Feed An Immature Mount In Eligium PH guide. Leave us a comment! We’ll be glad to hear from you. Don’t forget to visit our GamerVilla Eligium PH Site for more articles, tips and guides!
Incoming search terms:
- eligium mount rebirth
- eligium immature amplification potion
- immature rebirth potion eligium
- immature amplification potion
- how to rebirth mount in eligium
- immature amplification potion eligium
- how to increase eligium ph mount attributes
- rebirth mount eligium
- how to feed ur mount in eliguim
- how to feed immature mount in eligium