Tired of carrying too much loot in your hands? Discover what and How to feed Age of Titans Guild Beast Now! Learn a better way to dispose of all that junk!
The Guild Beast Basics
First of all, for those who missed reading the basics about our lovely guild beast, feel free to read our Age of Titans: The Guild Beast guide.
What do we need?
In order to start feeding your guild beast, you certainly must have some junk equipment ready in your bag, not on your warehouse. There are a few rules you need to know on feeding:
- You need to have the equipment appraised first [More Details: How to appraise items]
- You need to have at least a rank 2 equipment in your bag
- You need to have at least a grade 2 equipment in your bag
- Get more details on: [Age of Titans Equipment Rank and Grade]
How To Feed The Guild Beast
After getting the necessary equipment ready, its time to start feeding the guild beast. It’s really simple, just access your guild menu (Using Shorcut key “G”) and look for the Age of Titans guild farm tab.
Once your on your Age of Titans Guild Farm tab:
- Open your bag menu (Shortcut key “B”)
- With the guild farm tab open, simply drag the appropriate desired equipment you wish to feed (donate) to the beast
- You can simultaneously donate up to 10 types of equipment
- You can donate Age of Titans bound or signed equipment to your guild beast
- When your ready, simple click on the “Feed” button
- You will receive Age of Titans donation points once your done feeding your guild beast
- The better grade and rank the equipment is, the greater the reward points you will receive for each donation
- Get rid of unwanted equipment, even bound and signed equipment
- Get experience points on each donation
- Earn great rewards each week! The more mature, the higher the reward
- Earn donation points to buy on the guild store
[More Details: How to use Age of Titans Guild Beast Donation Points]
A Little Warning Before Feeding
When the guild beast was first introduced, a few of my guild mates were too excited to start feeding this monstrosity. A little heads up:
- Using right click works on putting the desired item into the guild beast slot, be extra careful that you are not able to wear that type of equipment you are about to donate. This switches whatever equipment you currently are wearing instead, not placing the item into the slot on where you want to donate. This confuses players and many manually drag the item into the donate slot without checking, giving away your +10 equipment instead
- Don’t appraise too much items, if your hunting on high level mobs (Appraisal price varies on the equipment level). Appraisal will eat up most of your b-gold (bound gold) if your not careful. Remember, it’s not about the level of the gear your donating on, it’s the rank and grade.
Now that we’ve covered most of our guild beast feeding, let’s now learn more on:
You can also read more details on the type of rewards players receive each week (Once the guild beast is killed) on Age of Titans: The Guild Beast.
Visit Our Age Of Titans Wiki
This wraps up our Age of Titans Guild Beast Guide: How to feed Age of Titans Guild Beast. Feel free to visit our our GamerVilla Age of Titans database for more articles, guides and tips!
Have any comments and suggestions? Leave us a line! we’ll be glad to hear from you.
Incoming search terms:
- age of titans guild beast
- how to feed guild beast in age of titans
- how to feed the guild beast on age of titans