Want to stay on top of everyone else? Looking to increase your damage further? Learn How To Enhance Your Equipment In Age Of Titans now! It’s time to dominate your opponents!
Preparing For Battle
It’s always a good idea to prepare for the forthcoming storm. Sadly, wearing the best equipment won’t be enough to get you through, without enhancements. It’s time to push your equipment to full potential in order to get the best of it.
What Do We Need?
In order to start enhancing your gear, one must know what to prepare in advance. Here are the things you need:
Gold cards is a form of currency which players can for themselves only. This can be acquired through farming materials dropped by mobs or completing certain quests. Remember that Gold Cards cannot be traded to other players, in short the gold is “Bound”.
Note: If the player runs out of gold cards during enhancements, Gold coins are used.
One of the most sought out pre-requisite in terms of enhancing equipment. Energy is gained through killing mobs, completing quests, visiting the Fountain [Age of Titans Energy] and more. You can check how much energy you currently have by accessing the Character Menu (Shortcut key “C”).
Where To Enhance Age Of Titans Equipment?
There are two possible ways in which players can enhance their gear:
- Visit Sky City and locate the Age of Titans Enhancement NPC Gangler at Coordinates (291, 277)
- One of the cool features in the game is to access some NPC actions remotely. You can do this by opening your character menu (Shortcut key “C”) and clicking on enhancement. This will open up the same menu as visiting the enhancement NPC.
How To Enhance?
- Open up the enhancement menu or talk to the enhancement NPC Gangler.
- Select Enhance Equipment
- Locate the equipment on your bag (Shortcut key on bag menu is “B”)
- If you are still wearing the certain equipment you want to enhance, you need to take it off first
- Drag the equipment you want to enhance in the “Insert Equipment” Box
- Once this is done, you will get information on the energy required, its success rate in enhancement and the amount of gold required.
- When you are ready, click on the “Enhance” button just below the menu
- Once the enhancement succeeds, you will receive a system notice and you can notice that your current equipment has gained a +1
- If enhancement fails, you will loose the energy and gold used.
- You will NOT loose your equipment or have it reset back to zero if enhancement fails. So keep trying! Don’t loose hope.
- The maximum enhancement on each type of equipment is +15
- There is no way or particular item to increase the success of age of titans enhancement
- Remember that the higher the equipment enhancement level the greater the gold card cost and energy is consumed. The success rate also drops drastically in higher levels of enhancements.
- Also note that some equipment have the maximum of 10 enhancement levels, this means you will have to increase its limit first to further enhance it, to its maximum potential.
- You can read more about it on [How To Increase Age of Titans Enhancement Limit]
- Each type of equipment has its own enhancement attributes:
- Weapons and Rings = Enhances physical or magical attack power
- Armor and Pendants = Enhances heath and magic points, physical and magical defense
Visit Our Age Of Titans Wiki
That completes our How To Enhance Your Equipment In Age Of Titans guide, best of luck to everyone! Feel free to visit our our GamerVilla Age of Titans database for more articles, guides and tips!
Incoming search terms:
- age of the titans
- age of titans how to enhance mount
- age of titans storm set
- how to get storm set in age of titans
- age of titans enhance equipment
- age of titans gold farming
- how to enhance mount on age of titans
- where to enhance mount in age of titans