Follow our guide on “How To Combine Gems In Eligium PH” and gain the battlefield advantage over your enemies. Learn the tricks of the trade in creating powerful gems, it’s time you bring your rivals down on their knees!
What Comes Out Of The Woodwork?
Truly, a player learning the art of combining gems may never tell what comes out of the woodwork. On some events, the outcome might turn out to be more than expected but then again, it might just go the opposite way. Nevertheless we must remember that the presence of opportunity left idle, will get you nowhere in the game.
Why Combine Eligium PH Gems?
The art of combining gems in Eligium PH opens everyone to pursue the “Chance” at bolstering either one’s strength or weakness. It is one of the many pathways in achieving success in the game or in short, dominating over your enemies.
To get more information about gems and how it can help you, visit our:
[ Eligium PH Gem Guide ]
What Do I Need To Combine Gems?
In order to combine gems, players need to have the following:
- At least 3 types of gems (minimum) of the same color and upgrade level
- The maximum number of gems to be combined is 5
- Having the minimum of 3 gems will yield a success rate of 25%
- For each identical gem added increases the success chance of 25%
How Do I Combine Gems?
Combing gems in Eligium PH is easy, simply follow the steps:
- Prepare all gems you need to combine on your inventory or bag menu
- Open the “Soul Circle” menu by pressing the shortcut key “U”
- Once opened, click on the “Galgaron Cube” found just below the menu
- Another menu should open up, by default it starts on the gem upgrade (combining)
- Notice there are 5 empty slots than can be filled and one box marked “treasure”
- With your inventory or bag opened, select the gem you wish to combine or upgrade
- Drag the appropriate gem into the slot. You must fill up the slots with identical gems or else it will automatically send them back into your inventory.
- Notice the chance of success increasing on the 4th and 5th gem placed.
- Once all slots are filled, you are now ready to combine them.
- Click on “Combine” to start the process.
- If the process fails, you will receive a system prompt and loose all the gems used.
- If the process succeeds, you will receive a system prompt and gain 1 gem with a higher upgrade level, in exchange.
- You can find the upgraded gem in your inventory or bag space.
Gem Combination Example:
- To get a level 1 ruby gem:
> Place 5 identical basic ruby gems (you can tell by the image, those with no roman numerical value are the basic gems +0)
- To get a level 2 ruby gem:
> Place 5 identical +1 ruby gems (you can find that the portrait of the gem has the roman number of I)
- The process continues as long as you can provide the identical gems needed to start an upgrade.
I Don’t Want To Fail!
Yes, its possible to upgrade gems without failure in Eligium PH. Remember the “Treasure” slot mentioned earlier? Follow on:
- Acquire a Gem Refinery (1-4) stone
- Presuming you can provide 5 identical gems
- Insert the Gem Refinery stone into the treasure box
- You will notice the “Rate” go up to “100%”
- You will now combine your gems safely without fail
Where To Get Gem Refinery Stones?
Gem refinery stones can be obtained randomly by opening a :The Silver Pandoras Box”, which is dropped by certain elite monsters or bosses.
These boxes come 3 types:
- Copper Pandoras Box
- Silver Pandoras Box
- Gold Pandoras Box
Eligium PH Wiki
Goodluck with your gem upgrades! Thank you for reading our guide on How To Combine Gems In Eligium PH. Leave us a comment! We’ll be glad to hear from you. Don’t forget to visit our GamerVilla Eligium PH Site for more articles, tips and guides!
Incoming search terms:
- eligium pandora box gem refine
- bronze pandora box eligium
- eligium ruby upgrade
- pandora\s box eligium