It’s been a month now since Facebook game giant Zynga launched it’s latest franchise: Hidden Chronicles, a mystery, find the hidden object game. For all those new to the game, we are here to help and guide you!
The Timeline: Hidden Objects Game
In the course of time since its introduction, hidden objects game or HOG in short has always been a favorite pastime game for almost everyone. Usually played alone incorporated with puzzles solving and trivia games within, players involve themselves as the plot thickens. The game genre has now grown dynamically, Hidden Chronicles as one good example. Now not only you get to enjoy the game individually, you are now able to compete with other players, share your victories, ask for help, build your estate and many many more, giving players a the total new social experience.
The Mystery Begins
The story begins to take shape upon the disappearance of your devoted uncle Geoffrey from his luxurious manor. His secretary will prompt you with your Uncle’s last instructions, Simply follow on with the story to get the feel of the game.
Game Menu Guide
The Full Screen Navigation
The photo above shows the full screen navigation used in the game and your Uncle’s Manor. Each section having it’s own distinct function.
Top Menu Bar
The top menu bar displays numerical information about your current game statuses:
- Estate Coins : Primarily used to purchase items within the game. Coins are obtained through solving hidden object puzzles in the game, etc.
- Estate Cash : Premium currency used to buy exquisite items, unlock new maps ahead of mission requirements, etc. This is bought in exchange for real cash.
- Reputation Points : Represented by a heart, reputation is gained through social interaction. The more you interact with other players, the more reputation points gained. Reputation level is used to unlock new decorations for your manor.
- Energy : Energy is a much required resource in the game. For each map you investigate, energy is required. Energy increases as you gain more levels.
- Estate Points : Estate points is acquired through decorations. For each decoration you lay out on your manor, the more estate points you gain. Estate points serve as one of the prerequisites in unlocking new maps.
- Level : Represented with a blue star with a numerical value, level is required to unlock new maps and items within the game. Level is also one key in increasing your energy cap.
Left Side Notifications Menu
- The left side on your screen navigates the tasks, goals, quests available.
- You can view the current status on each of the quests available in the game.
- Completing quests takes you further into the main storyline of the game.
- You can scroll up and down quests available using the arrow keys.
The Bottom Screen Menu
The bottom screen contains the list of neighbors currently playing the game as well as the different toolbars found in the game.
- Location Name
- Neighbors list, using the arrow keys you can navigate through
- Invite Friends
- Gift Box : Where you are able send gifts to neighbors
- Marketplace : This is where you make most of your purchases needed in completing some quests or simply to decorate your manor. Energy refills and other items can also be found inside the marketplace.
- Chest : This is your own personal inventory space. Items gained in the game through gifts or quests rewards can be found here.
- Golden Arrow (Tools Menu) : You can access different options to decorate your manor here. You are able to sell, move or rotate decorative items.
- Telescope (Coming Soon) : Reserved feature.
- Settings tab : This is where you adjust your system settings.
- Play Menu : Quick link to play any of the available unlocked locations.
Right Side Notifications Menu
On the right side of your screen, you can find good information about special quests available. These quests are usually bounded by a time limit.
System Settings Bar:
- System Sound : On or Off
- BGM (background music): On or Off
- Full Screen Mode: On or Off
- Zoom in button
- Zoom out button
To start playing the hidden objects game, access the:
- Click on the play button, this will open up the available scenes you’ve unlocked in the game.
- Select any of the unlocked scenes in the menu. To unlock more scenes simply progress through quests or use premium game cash.
- Energy is required to enter any of the unlocked scenes.
- Once inside you will be able to find a list of hidden items to locate.
5. Try to find the items listed as fast as you can inside the scene. Click on the object once you have located it.
6. If you are having difficulty in locating the hidden object, simply click on the magnifying lens. This will prompt to give out a small hint on the location of the object when activated. The hint however is limited before you can use it again (recharges). So use it wisely.
7. Once you have completed in locating all of the hidden items listed on the menu, you have completed the scene.
8. Score and the leaderboards are displayed. This is to show how you fared on the other competitors within your list of neighbors. The trophy bar will also rise, gaining a trophy level unlocks more scenes to play.
9. Some scenes may contain an extra bonus round. Play on the mini game to increase your scores even more.
10. Rewards and experience gained are shown as well as your rank. You can then replay the scene or proceed to another.
Now that we’ve covered most of the basics, hit the game and start your hidden chronicles journey with ease! Visit us back as we bring you more GamerVilla Hidden Chronicles walkthroughs, hints, tips and guides.
Incoming search terms:
- hidden chronicles walkthrough
- hidden chronicles
- hidden chronicles link exchange
- hidden chronicles experience points
- how to get experience points in hidden chronicles
- hidden chronicles system requirements
- hidden chronicles hints
- how do you get experience points in hidden chronicles
- hidden chronicles goto telescope
- hidden chronicles how to get experience points