Asking yourself, what are Eligium PH gems? How to get them? Get the answers you need with our GamerVilla Eligium PH Gem Guide!
The lands of Galgaron is a paradise for any adventurer in Eligium PH. Fulfill the dream of conquering dungeons full of dangers, discover hidden secrets where numerous precious Eligium PH gems and treasures await. Unravel the power emanating from each type of gem you possess, learn how to combine them to make it even more powerful and inlay unto your equipment.
Types Of Eligium PH Gems
Eligium PH rare precious gems comes in many different types and attributes, namely:
The Basic Gems
- Topaz (yellow colored gem)
> Increases the magical defense once inserted on a slotted equipment.
- Purple Gem (violet or purple in color)
> Increases the total health point bonus of wearer once, inserted on a slotted equipment.
- Ruby (red colored gem)
> Increases the physical attack properties of wearer once, inserted on a slotted equipment.
- Blue Gem (blue colored gem)
> Increases the magical attack properties of wearer once, inserted on a of slotted equipment.
- Beryl (green colored gem)
> Increases the physical defense of wearer once, inserted on a slotted equipment.
Where To Get Eligium PH Gems?
Eligium PH gems can randomly be acquired in any of the following:
- Dropped from monsters ranked “Elite”
- Disassembling of equipment
More Details : [ How To Disassemble Equipment In Eligium PH ]
- Different types of treasure chests
- Digging on treasure map sites
- Pandora’s box (you need to buy the appropriate key from the grocer in order to open the box)
- Trading (buying) from other players
- Buying from the consignment page (auction house)
More Details : [ How To Use Eligium PH Consignment System ]
Note: To my experience, the higher the level of the certain monster or equipment disassembled, players have the chance to receive an upgraded gem (+1).
How To Upgrade Gems In Eligium PH?
To create even more powerful gems, players must be knowledgeable on how to combine gems in Eligium PH. Successful combination makes the upgraded gem more efficient once placed in a piece of equipment.
For more information on the rules of combining gems, the limitations, how to increase gem combination success rates, visit : [ How To Combine Gems In Eligium PH ]
How To Socket Gems In Eligium PH?
To utilize the power hidden in a gem, players must first have a piece of equipment with an empty slot on it. With this, players can now then insert the desired gem into that equipment slot, activating the gem attributes.
Get More Details On : [ How To Socket Gems In Eligium PH ]
Gem sockets are limited to the following equipment types:
- Trinkets (rings, amulets, charms)
- Armors (shoulder guards, body armor, wrist guards, belts, trousers, footwear, off-hand)
- Weapons (all classes)
No Gem Sockets? No Problem!
Seldom players find an equipment with great basic or optional attributes but, sadly lack the gem slots for more additional bonuses. Well not to worry, we have just the solution for that! Create the sockets you need with Eligium PH Perforation Nails!
For more details on the limitations and how to use perforation nails, visit :
[ How To Create Sockets In Eligium PH ]
You cannot create sockets on the following equipment:
- Crests (yet to be implemented)
- Pets / Magic Pets
- Pet Mounts (not yet implemented)
- Fashion items
- Head Gear (not yet implemented)
Eligium PH Wiki
Want to contribute on our Eligium PH Gem Guide? Leave us a comment! We’ll be glad to hear from you. Don’t forget to visit our GamerVilla Eligium PH Site for more articles, tips and guides!
Incoming search terms:
- how to create sockets in eligium ph
- eligium upgrading equipment hints
- how to make a magic pet eligium
- tips eligium mount trinket
- rare precious gem eligium
- how to make mount in eligium
- how to make magic pets in eligium
- beryl gemstone eligium
- how to enchance precious gems in eligium
- gems and beryl eligium