The Chat Box
The in-game chat box is located on the lower left of your Eligium PH game interface. Most of the time you can find great deals on equipment being advertised by your own faction. It is also a portal in which you communicate with other people including the opposition.
Sometimes the chat box can be littered with useless rants and rave’s of both factions. This adds more to the element of aggression and competition, making the game more interesting.
For more details, read: How to use Eligium PH Chatbox
The Quest Tracker
As you journey through the land of Galgaron, you will meet several characters that would seek you aid. Each time you accept a quest, the quest tracker can keep you updated with relevant information that would help you accomplish your mission.
The quest tracker by default is found on the right middle part of the game interface. It is capable to track 5 quests simultaneously and keep you updated on the status of the quest.
More Details On Quest Tracking: How To Use Eligium PH Quest Tracker
The System Info Box
The Eligium PH system info box contains the messages from the game system, as a form of notification on:
- Player Death along with the one responsible
- Items you have acquired (May it be from loot, or use of profession skills)
- Items you dropped or lost during death
- Items being protected from being lost after death (requires an item protection scroll on your bag)
- Use of some consumable items such us pots and more
- Guild system news (Recent joins and kicks)
If you find the system generated messages annoying, you have the option to minimize it by the toggling the small circle labelled plus or minus . You have also the choice of changing the background of the system info box, from solid to transparent, using the hide background [x] box.
The Action Bar
The action bar is a very useful tool that links a game character’s skills and bag inventory items (pots, scrolls and more). With a touch of a specific button, you can perform skills or use the items assigned to it.
The bar is divided into 2 parts:
- The “F” keys (F1 – F9) on your keyboard
- The number keys (1 – 0)
More details: How To Assign Skills On Eligium PH Action Bar
The third part just beside the action bar contains various links, giving access to:
- Character Menu (Shortcut key: “C”)
> Displays vital stats of your game character (More details: Eligium PH Character Menu)
- Character Backpack / Inventory (Shortcut key: “B”)
> Displays the current contents of your backpack
- Character Skills (Shortcut key: “K”)
> Access on Eligium PH Character Skills
- Quest Log (Shortcut key: “Q”)
> Access to get more detailed information on current and available quests
- Soul Circle or Rune Circle (Shortcut key: “U”)
> Your own workshop to combine gems, runes and more
- Team / Party Information (Shortcut key: “T”)
> Information on current team and party options
- Guild Information (Shortcut key: “G”)
> Displays guild information such as members, applicants and personal contribution
- Social List of friends and enemies (Shortcut key: “O”)
> Keep track of your friends as well as enemies
- Item Mall (Shortcut key: “P”)
> Purchasing of in game items using real cash
- Game settings tab (Shortcut key: “Esc”)
> Adjust different types of game related settings
Eligium Ph Wiki
We hope our Eligium PH Game Interface Guide has helped your way around the game. Want to be heard? Leave us a comment! Don’t forget to visit our GamerVilla Eligium PH site for more articles, tips and guides!
Incoming search terms:
- eligium rune circle
- rune circle eligium
- eligium guide
- eligium rune circle guide