Facebook Age Of Titans Server Merge for the first time! No more boring days and nights, playing making the game isolated from all the fun on jam packed servers.
All in ONE!
What relief it was to hear from this great Age of Titans news on an upcoming Age of Titans Game Update. After many months of playing on an abandoned server, I was even thinking of quitting myself. From speculations to reality, it has brought back the once lost spirit of gaming within most players.
As you can notice from the photo taken above, servers that belong to the merger are marked with a red asterisk (*). All characters you have on the servers marked can now freely meet. You can view all the characters you have once logged, all you have to do now is select.
Benefits on the server merge
- If you have other characters built up before the servers merge, they now have the ability to share stuff that they have. [More Details: Age of Titans Dual Account Advantage]
- More player opportunities to interact with others (Forming parties, completing quests together faster)
- More room for expansion, more guilds to choose from
- More hunting parties, in the end would result in lower prices for some items
- Carnage! yes, more PvP fun for players! Damn killers haha
- More items, more buyers
- More FUN and Challenges!
Disadvantages on server merge
- Server LAG, the most shouted out complaint from players
- Some items are now highly sought due to increased demand, some prices have skyrocketed
- No alternate route, a non existent Line 2, Causing more server lag
- Chaos for others who do not prefer crowds, specially getting hacked to death simply because they prefer your training spot
- Spam on chat window, causing you to miss good deals
Visit our Age Of Titans Wiki
Looking for more information on the Age Of Titans Server Merge?. Visit our Facebook Age of Titans updates on our GamerVilla Age of Titans database. For comments and suggestions, leave a line! we’ll be glad to hear from you.
Incoming search terms:
- dummy on age of titans