Looking for a pet? Look no further! GameVilla’s Age of Titans Pet Guide will walk you through the basics of pet handling! Create your own variety, hatch, train and let your pet work for you!
Age of Titans Pet Basics
Age of Titans pet handling can sometimes be confusing for new or novice players. Let’s get a better understanding on some of the basics.
The Age of Titans Pet is a special player companion bound to follow you wherever you go. They add an additional decorative value on your character, also as a sign of status (Some pets cannot be obtained the traditional way). During battles, your pet fights alongside your character. Whichever target you are focusing on, your pet will hep you attack it.
As your grow your character so does your pet. Keep it summoned all the time. Pet’s gain pet attributes for each level up or work, in which you can distribute to enhance your pet’s strengths.
The Pet Interface
You can access your pet stable by using the shortcut or hot key (X) on your keyboard. This will open up your pet interface window. We’ve color coded each section for easy understanding.
Pet, Mount Tab (Red Box)
This switches which interface you want to access, either pet or mount.
Pet Portrait and Skills information (White Box)
- Pet Portrait
- Pet Level
- (+) Indicates the pet enhancement level
- Char. LvL : Indicate’s the pre-requisite level of the player character, before the pet can be summoned.
- Bound : Indicates if the pet is bound or not. Bound pets cannot be used in trades.
- INT : This indicates if the pet is physical based or magical based in attacks/
- Regular : This indicates the grade of your pet
- Pet Skill description, skill slots, skill portrait
Pet Name, Stats and Others (Yellow Box)
- Essence (This is used to open up pet skill slots)
- Degrade (This is used to degrade skill books into essence)
- Learn (Allows you to used to enable pet skills, using skill books)
- Name : Pet name
- HP : Health of your pet
- MP : Magic Points of your pet
- DMG : Physical damage
- MDMG : Magical damage
- Crit% : Critical rate of dealing double damage
- STA: Stamina of your pet (Consumed by working, training)
- Loyalty: Once below 50% your pet cannot be summoned
Pet List (Blue Box)
- This contains the lists of pets you currently have and summoned.
- Rename: Allows you to rename your pet
- Delete: Allows you to release the current pet being selected
- Fight: Allows you to summon the current pet being selected
Pet Attributes (Green Box)
- VIT: Vitality, Influences your pet’s hit or health points
- SPI: Spirit, influences your pet’s magical points for casting spells
- STR; Affects your pet’s physical attack power
- INT: Affects your pet’s magical attack power
- AGI: Affects your pet’s chance of dealing critical attacks
- AP: Attribute points, each level increases 3 points in which you can distribute
- OK: Permanently saves the point distribution, cannot be undone
- ENERGY: Gained through work, can be used to increase attribute points
- USE: Converts into attribute points
- EXP: Experience required to to reach the next level
Purify, Enhance, Work, Train, Status (Orange Box)
- Purify: Opens up a menu where you can cleanse your pet with the use of holy water
- Enhance: Opens up a menu in which you can increase your pet enhancement level
- Work: Sends your pet to work in order to gain energy, that is converted into energy
- Train: Sends your pet into training to gain experience points
- Status: Shows information on your deployed pets (work, train)
More Age of Titan Guides?
Not the information your looking for? Searching for a specific Age of Titans Pet Guide? Need more information about the game? Check out our database: Age of Titans Game Guide.
Incoming search terms:
- age of titans guide
- age of titans mage guide
- age of titans pet guide
- age of titans pet list
- age of titans energy
- age of titans energy guide
- age of titans database
- age of titans how to get energy
- aot pet list
- age of titan pet