Finding it hard to gain experience through normal grinding? Join the Age of Titans Saint Search! Don’t miss out on this rewarding quest that will surely help you level up faster in the game.
Age Of Titans Daily Quest: The Saint Search
Age of Titans Saint Search is probably one of the most anticipated Age of Titans Daily event’s. Available only 3 times in a day, the saint search offers players the chance to earn huge amounts of experience points and gold. Saint search is a simple game of hide and seek in which, your task is to locate Age of Titans Battle Saints throughout the land of Olympus.
Saint Search Daily Quest Schedules
The Current Age of Titans Saint Search event schedule:
- 10:00 – 11:00 AM +8 GMT
- 5:00 – 6:00 PM +8 GMT
- 9:00 – 10:00 PM +8 GMT
Starting Your Age of Titans Battle Saint Search
Just before the event is about to start, an event notification should pop-up within the game interface on the right lower screen of your bottom menu. This is to notify players all over the server that the event is about to start in a few minutes.
Follow the steps:
- Travel to Olympus (A newbie map just beyond the outskirts of Sky City).
- Once in Olympus, Go talk to Soari (Non Playing Character) found in the map. Saint search quest is only available once the event time has started.
- Once you’ve obtained the quest, immediately search around Olympus for battle saints scattered throughout the map.
- Once you have located a battle saint, quickly speak to it as fast as possible to avoid other players from taking it.
- Once acquired, head back to Saori as fast as you can or use the autopath system.
- Complete the quest and continue to search for saints by repeating the process.
- The quest is completed once you have obtained all 20 battle saints within the allotted time.
- Great rewards await those who are able to finish quickly. You will receive GOLD that corresponds to how well you ranked.
Battle Saint Search Tips
- You can acquire only one battle saint per quest (you need to retake the quest again after you have returned to Saori)
- Hector (Looks like Tyrael from Diablo) can warp you randomly throughout the map with a little charge (4 silver). Although not guaranteed, this can sometimes speed up your search if your lucky.
- Be on time as the event starts.
- Be quick to talk to battle saints once found, others can steal it from you!
- If you have warp stones, you can set it to return near Soari.
- Upgrade your mount, the higher the level, the faster your mount is able to move.
- Use the autopath system. This saves you the trouble of getting stuck on some obstacles within the map.
- Search wisely, rotate your map as you move around. You will never know where battle saints pop out! You might just get lucky!
- A Battle saint appears like a berserker on dragonbone armor (Refer to the image above).
- A maximum of 20 battle saints can be found to complete the quest
Types of Battle Saints Plate Rewards
Once you’ve found a battle saint, each will reward you with a different kind of plate. Battle Saint plates comes in bronze, silver or gold. The most abundant of them all is the bronze plate.
- Bronze Plate : Offers normal experience gained once returned to Saori
- Silver Plate : Gives out almost double the experience gained from bronze plates.
- Gold Plate : Rarest of them all but best one out there! This one packs a lot of experience points once returned to Saori. This gives out almost 4x the experience reward as bronze plates.
More Age Of Titan Guides?
Congratulations! that concludes our Age of Titans: Saint Search guide. Searching for more Age of Titans Guides? Don’t forget to Check out our GamerVilla Age of Titans database.
Incoming search terms:
- berserker age of titans
- age of titans armor
- dragon villa game
- age of titans events
- best character age of titans
- dragone bone age of titans
- reclusive battle saint age of titans
- where to find battle saints age of titans